House rewiring sounds like a big job… is it?
This depends very much on the size of the property, but we’ve undertaken rewiring projects in houses of all shapes, sizes and ages. No job is too big or too small and quality work is always guaranteed.
You’re in good hands.
House rewiring isn’t something you can (or should) undertake yourself. In order to comply with the latest regulations and ensure your home is as safe and energy efficient as it should be, you need ProElectric.
We’ve been rewiring homes across England for many years, and we’re dedicated to providing the best possible service.
Full test and certification = total peace of mind
There’s all sorts of red tape, regulations and hurdles you need to clear when undertaking any form of electrical work, but if you bring ProElectric in for the job, you’ll have none of those worries.
Our house rewiring service includes a full test and certification process. That means we’ll not only leave your home with a brand-new wiring system – we’ll leave you with total peace of mind that every regulation has been passed.
This is vital not only for your safety, but also during the sale process if you ever decide to put your home on the market. When it comes to electrics, you’ll know you have all of the information to hand.
Remedial work: sorted
We’ve been in this game long enough to know that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for house rewiring. Along the way, we’ll inevitably encounter unique challenges and little surprises.
But that doesn’t phase ProElectric.
Every piece of remedial work we discover will be take care of during our visit. We’re not the kind of team to find problems, assume they’re someone else’s and leave you with a half-finished job.
Every electrical problem we discover while rewiring your home will be fixed – no question.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to find out more about our house rewiring service in Leeds, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We can provide a free, no-obligation quote which we think you’ll be mightily impressed with.
5 signs your house needs rewiring
When a house needs rewiring, it starts to drop a few hints. However, these hints aren’t always that obvious, and if they’re left to fester, you could run into some really big problems further down the line.
1. Lights keep flickering
- If the lights in your house keep flickering or suddenly dim without you touching the switch, there’s a problem somewhere.
- Dodgy wiring or a faulty circuit is probably to blame, but it could be tucked away out of sight.
2. Outlets occasionally spark
- This is never a nice sight, but it’s certainly not one you should put to the back of your mind.
- An outlet spark might point to wiring issues within your home. And, if you’re constantly blowing fuses, it’s probably related to the same issue.
3. There’s an unusual burning smell
- Electrical burning smells are pretty unique – they’re nothing like leaving bread in the toaster for too long.
- If there’s a regular, odd smell in your home, it’s trying to tell you something. Get in touch with ProElectric ASAP – this is a serious red light.
4. You get minor
- If you ever touch an appliance and feel a minor electrical shock, it’s important to contact us immediately for an inspection.
- Even when they’re light and inconsistent, those electrical shocks probably point to an electrical issue that needs resolving.
5. Your home is old
- If your home is particularly old, the wiring within it probably is, too.
- House rewiring isn’t something you do every year, after all, but if it hasn’t been undertaken during your ownership, it’s definitely worth getting an expert eye on the case to ensure there are no problems on the horizon.